Bernard Perona adopted the name Drunvalo Melchizedek after studying at the “Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek” in Vancouver, Canada. Drunvalo Melchizedek is a new age spiritual authority.
The belief system of Drunvalo Melchizedek is based on the premise that through meditation the human being is able to access sources of information (the Akashik Records) and receive guidance about his/her spiritual advancement, to clear his mind and body and to achieve higher levels of awareness.
Drunvalo’s active spiritual life has began when he learned to access a different kind of consciousness through meditation, as a result of which two light beings (angels) appeared to him, and have been his companions ever since. By their guidence, Drunvalo has been led to meet and receive knowledge from more than 80 different benefactors around the world, who shared with him their knowledge about the many facets of spirituality, and mainly – different kinds of meditation-techniques.
Drunvalo Melchizedek is the author of the following books:
The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Vol. 1 (228 pages; published in 1999), an outline of sacred geometry, plus theories with reference to the ancient civilizations of Lemuria, Atlantis, Ancient Egypt).
The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Vol. 2 (476 pages; published in 2000), the Mer-Ka-Ba, Merkaba meditation, the five levels of consciousness).
Living in the Heart: How to Enter into the Sacred Space within the Heart (with CD) (112 pages; published in 2003). Within the human heart there’s a sacred place where the world of illusions, in which all the Creation lives, can be remade through conscious
Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012 (320 pages; published in 2008) – the story of indigenous people around the world and their ceremonies pertaining to the movement/ relocation of the kundalini Serpent of Light.
By Drunvalo Melchizedek and Cal Garrison is The Astrology of 2012 and Beyond (224 pages; published in 2009), an easy-to-comprehend guide of the astrological trends for the year 2012 and beyond).
The Drunvalo Melchizedek new book is titled The Mayan Ouroboros: The Cosmic Cycles Come Full Circle (200 pages; published November 2012), with details about all the experiences he has had in the past few years with various native peoples and tribes worldwide, and about the ancient knowledge of their elders – to better understand the unique time we live in.
The main aspects of the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek:
– the Flower of Life is an ancient religious symbol of the sacred geometry (like “The Tree of Life” symbol in the Cabala), containing the encoded creation pattern for the fundamental forms of space and time – a graphical expression of the connections between all sentient beings, and with the life force itself. Pertaining to the Flower of Life symbol are the symbols of the Vesica Piscis and the Borromean rings – ancient religious symbols and concepts as well, kept in secret by many religious orders in all the great civilizations around the globe.
As a symbol of Sacred Geometry, the Flower of Life pattern is comprehensible only through intuitive approach, though it is a very pure and mathematically simple concept of harmony and symmetry.
– the Mer-Ka-Ba and the Mer-Ka-Ba Meditation (Merkaba is the 17-meters-diameter energy field around the human physical body, consisting of two counter-rotating tetrahedrons, spinning with the speed of light. Trough meditation, this field can be amplified)
The utilizing of the human light-body leads to ascension. Mer-Ka-Ba is a vehicle for movement between dimensions. It is a state of awareness, that will be a common feature of the future humanity. Drunvalo Melchizedek speaks often about the Indigo and Crystal children, about the miracles they perform – present and future.
– the sacred space in the heart (a physical, chakra-like center in the human body, through which the intent for creation is possible). This concept describes the two ways for manipulating the material world: by the Mind (the aggressive, discordant, active type), and by the Heart (the harmonic, passive type).
The first type is self-energy demanding to be maintained, and surely it’s not cheap (exemplary of which are the black magic phenomena, the politics, the industry, the ongoing presence of conflicts and wars, the stress level of the whole society, etc). The Heart uses the energy of the Universe, utilizing the idea of Oneness, which is self-maintained. The manipulation-through-mind activities consist of the consciousness of many (I-Am, and you-are), the intent-through-heart is the consciousness of One (I-Am-You, and You-Are-Me).
– the Earth’s Kundalini movement. The Kundalini (or Serpent of Light, as Drunvalo Melchizedek calls it) is an energy stream, running from the center of the Earth to its surface at different positions/places through history (like the continents of Lemuria and Atlantis in the past). One complete cycle in a fixed position for the Kundalini energies is 13,000 years. The current position has been in the Tibetan Mountains for the last 13,000 years, and now it’s moving to a new place – in the Andes Mountains of Chile and Peru. The movement of this particular energy pattern forms a new “Unity Consciousness Grid”, which is playing a major part in the shift in consciousness on our planet. The time frame for this event is the biblical “End of Times” – lasting from 24th of October 2007 (when the Hopi prophecy of the Blue Star was allegedly fulfilled) to 24th of October 2012, close to the Mayan-prophecy date of 21st of December 2012.
The Unity Consciousness Grid is a network of connections between the energy patterns of different sacred sites worldwide (many of which are ancient temples), maintained by special crystals and creating an grid, supporting the “unity consciousness”, or the Oneness of the Creation.
According to Drunvalo Melchizedek, the level of the collective consciousness of all living creatures (predominantly, of the human beings) is reason for the real and observable changes, which happen and are going to happen in this physical world.
– the Drunvalo Workshops. Drunvalo Melchizedek has attended many meetings, lectures, interviews, ceremonies, all around the world, with many people of different social strata, with the intent to focus the thoughts of the awakened human beings on the issues of self-improvement, spiritual growth and the harmony with Nature / Mother Earth / Maat.
The Drunvalo’s relatively recent involvement in a series of talks and ceremonies with indigenous peoples (mainly in the Americas, also in Australia and Africa) has the sole purpose of facilitating the successful movement of the Earth’s Kundalini energies (Serpent of Light) to its new location, thus commencing the new cycle in 2012, for the next “female-consciousness-dominated” 13,000 years.
Drunvalo Melchizedek has issued the video-project “2012: Prophecies From the Heart“, emphasizing specifically on the living-in-the-heart concept.